Monday, April 02, 2018

BATMAN 1968!

Enjoying the 1968 Filmation "The Adventures of Batman" TV cartoon DVD set! Starring the voices of Olan Soule as "Batman/Bruce Wayne" and Casey Kasem as "Robin/Dick Grayson"...also featuring the voices of Jane Webb and Ted Knight! Love that this series used the Carmine Infantino Batman character designs! POW!

#batman #robin #filmation #capedcrusader #boywonder #brucewayne #dickgrayson #tvcartoon #olansoule #caseykasem #janewebb #tedknight #carmineinfantino #superheroes #louscheimer #nodarkknight #animation #patrickowsley #2018isamazing

2 comments:

cartoon fan! said...

I just love, love the Filmation Adventures of Batman! I was a personal friend of Lou Scheimer and I asked him years ago about the character designs and he could not recall. I found out recently that the Aquaman designs were based on Nick Cardy's work. Nice to find out that Batman's design was based on the legendary Carmine Infantino! I work at Adult Swim. If you are ever in the Atlanta area, I would love to give you a tour of the Adult Swim Offices. Love your work!!

Best,

Mark McCray

Patrick Owsley said...

Thanks, Mark!